Wednesday, August 31, 2011

JJ Goes on Hiatus

I've tried to come back.. I really have. But its obvious now, after 6 months of almost nothing, that I can't carry this blog.

I'd love to give you a fantastic excuse about how I'm too busy feeding the starving children of Africa to blog, but the truth is, my drama has drama of it's own, and I just can't handle one more thing.

I love my blog. And I love my blog friends, but I can admit defeat.

So JJ is going on hiatus. I don't know when I'll be back, or if I will. But its been fun, and thank you all so much for reading.

2 comments:

busanalayali said...

I like that that you say {as|like} my friend thanks..

busana muslim

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post I enjoyed reading it. Can I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791 gmail.com