Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mad

Lately Oliver and I have become a little obsessed with "Alice in Wonderland".
He is because there's movie hype, and I always have been, he's just bringing it out and there's more stuff available, again, because of movie hype.

Last night the kids and I began the second half of a really good version of "Alice in Wonderland". It aired as a mini-series back in the stone age (according to my angels), but I really liked it then, and I like it better now.

This was an actual conversation during the credits:

Oliver: That's the Mad Hatter.

Tallulah: Why do they call him that?

Oliver: Because he's mad and he wears a hat.

mischevious pause

Oliver: Did you know that "mad" can mean two things? It can mean really angry or it can mean crazy like Mommy. If I had to pick, I'd rather be really angry.

No comments: