Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm Too Random for My Blog

Its a random kind of day, so here's a sample:

Redneck Boss cannot speak proper English. He sent me an email the other day that said:

That are a clock would be our best bet. We will start looking Monday.

What does that even mean??




Do you ever think that you’re not cool enough for things?? Like your car, or your phone, or your shoes?? Like maybe they’re singing the “I’m too Sexy” song about you..

I’m too sexy for this girl, too sexy for this girl too sexy baby!!

Ok, maybe it’s just me.



Why do people like to insist they know things about other people's lives??

Yesterday Mr. Eyes & FNG were talking about Colonel Sanders insisting that he didn't need overtime because he's got a shitload of money. WTF?? Ya'll we don't work someplace where everybody's all best buds so how the hell would anyone know that?? Besides, Colonel Sanders lives in White Trash KKK City, why would he live there if he was rolling it in??

People need to mind their own business.


I heard on the radio that 90% of women would prefer to have a perfect body themselves rather than have a significant other with a perfect body. They needed a study to figure that out?? They could have just asked one woman that and gotten their answer.

4 comments:

Aunt Crazy said...

This made me LOL a lot...

Marie Nicole said...

"Why do people like to insist they know things about other people's lives??" that's when you need to tell them to get their own blog and secretly dish out the dirty juice on other people, like you do... It's what blogging is all about right? Not minding your own business as you sit in front of your laptop wearing nothing but your bra and undies because as you were getting dressed and tripped over your pants you had to rush out and blog about a clutzy co-worker... Hahaha! I love random posts! And yes, I always feel like I'm not cool enough for anything, not even cool enough for myself!

Happy Day Jennifer! Hi Aunt Ka-razyyy!

Sarah said...

LOL, great post. I don't think that things are too sexy for me, but on a related note, my sister and I believe certain things happen to us just be cause we're *last name plural here*. Like, of all people, ours would be the name on the list that they'd forget something because we're doomed because we are who we are. Does that make sense? A perfect example I can think of is that I was all excited for the anniversary luncheon at work. They do it for people celebrating 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. on up years of employment. It was my first one (5 years) and OF COURSE, it got cancelled because of snow -- the roads were too bad, but I couldn't help but think that of course it would be cancelled because I was on the list and now I have to wait 5 years because they didn't reschedule (again, probably because I was on the list) and all they gave us was measly $10 gift cards for gas! LAME-O.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Aunt Crazy - I'm glad I could return the favor, since you crack me up.

Miss Nikki - nobody is cool enough for you.. especially not me.

Sarah - I feel that way ALL the time, like of course something is going to go to hell, because for some ungodly reason its not ok for me to be stress-free.
Do you think if I feigned insane love for the cat it would die??