For the last week I've been trying to think up a post, and I've got nothing. Maybe blogging is like studying, if you get out of the habit, its very hard to get back in..
But, since it's New Year's Eve, a year in review is in order (plus it means I don't have to be too creative).
- I got married to my soul mate (technically this was 2009, but it was December, so it counts for 2010).
- I discovered that doctors do not know everything.
- I became the not so proud owner of 2 rat dogs.
- I managed to keep my job.
- I've more or less come to terms with my sister being evil.
- I became an aunt, again.
- I lost my best friend.
- I found woman's best friend in the form of a floppy mess of a goldendoodle.
- I found some old friends I thought I had lost.
- I did not win the lottery on multiple occassions.
- I ripped up carpet for the first time.
- I learned to let go of my children, just a little.
- I became addicted to blogging.
- I did not kill any members of my family.
- I had "the talk" with Oliver, several times.
- I got my first credit card.
- I decorated my first cake.
- I went gambling for the first time.
- I stretched my non-craftiness to the absolute limit with scrapbooking and party planning.
- I've had to bend my beliefs and open my mind.
But most of all, I've learned the importance of the serenity prayer.