Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Just Sayin'

Let’s get a few things straight here:

1. I am not responsible for your actions.
So if I tell you that I am craving Mexican food so badly that it hurts, and you run out to get Mexican for me and in doing so spend money you didn’t have and bounce your rent check, it’s not my fault. You’re not a child. You can use logic and theoretically you can balance your checkbook. And there isn’t anyway that I could MAKE you do anything.

2. If you want to fight, I’m totally ready.

3. If you want a pity party, you came to the wrong girl.
I’ll pat you on the back and tell you it’s all going to be ok, but at some point, you just have to build a bridge.

4. If you did something stupid, to make a point that was completely ridiculous in the first place, I’ve got nothing.
Don’t put down your dog because I made a comment about how much it stinks and then try to run to me and cry about the damn dog. You should have just washed it, and then everyone would be happy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ive know people like the ones described here. Im just like "uhh yeah, thanks...dumbass"

~M~ said...

This must apply to an ex husband...

Marie Nicole said...

Was the Mexican food good at least?

Aunt Crazy said...

I've been missing you, that is all!

Anonymous said...

Preach it baby!