On this most blessed day, my boss and I have an agreement:
- I do not have to do any actual work, unless I want to.
- He has to do all of my actual work if I ask him to.
- He is not allowed to bitch at me or nit-pick.
- He must provide me with flowers.
- He also must buy me lunch, and not that rabbit food that he eats, but an actual good lunch.
- He must see that I am adequately supplied in chocolate.
- He gives me a massive raise, just for today, because I showed up on what totally should be a secretary's holiday.
Ok, not really.
Our agreement is:
He will buy me flowers and I will be nice to him for the rest of the year.