Friday, January 22, 2010

Time to Chop


I feel the need for an impulsive and not very well planned haircut (that's redundant isn't it - oh well). I haven't really discussed this with Bean other than the occassional joke about chopping off all of my relatively long hair..
But I'm really feeling the need now..

I get bored really easily. And while some people get bored and go get a new tattoo (which I have done before - but those were thought out) or get drunk or go buy a car, I cut or dye my hair, and since I'm relatively happy with my color (other than the white peeking through) - it's time to chop.



I'll get back to you soon with the reaction, because I'm fairly certain that Monday will not find me with long flowing locks..

**Update - the impulse haircut is fabulous. Bean loves it - I'm brilliant.

No comments: