Monday, March 29, 2010

What I've Been Doing and Dodger Poo

While I have not been blogging I have been drugged. Or not. But when I was not drugged I really wished I was.


That migraine that started last Sunday, as in March 21st, is still going on and none of the drugs in my considerable arsenal have stopped it for more than four hours. Some of them put me to sleep though, so that's really nice.


Bean refuses to let me slam my head in a door, he says that I might hurt the door. I think he's being horribly unfair. Surely we have some door in the house that we don't need??


If you'd like to volunteer to cut my head off please leave a comment with your availability.


On a more bizarre note, my sense of smell has gotten amazingly acute in the last week. No idea whether that has anything to do with the migraine or not, but I keep smelling Dodger poo where there is none. Go figure.

No comments: