Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 Truths and a Lie

BWS tips button

Tell me 2 truths and a lie and make me guess which is the lie. You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by
1.Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2.Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3.Link up
4.Reveal your lie the next week!



Last week I said:

1. Marlene is the craftiest person I don't actually know.

True. I don't actually know Marlene and she is super crafty. If you go check out her site, you'll see that she makes these uber cute cards, and I don't even know what I'd use them for, but I want all of them.

2. I almost never understand Marlene's "Word of the Day".

Lie. I actually usually do understand them most of the time. I realize that I usually blog in little, easy words (I talk that way too) but I'm the girl who's five year old self asked her father why he'd chosen her name and got this answer:

Because I was looking for a polysyllabic name with multiple derivatives

And I understood exactly what he meant because that's just how the show-off talked. All the time.

3. Marlene comments on my blog all the time even though I never have any intelligent comments to leave on hers.

Very, very true. Marlene always checks me out and leaves fun comments (especially on Thursdays) but all I ever have to say on her posts is:

Too cute!!

Or something else that means exactly the same thing.

Because I am absolutely not crafty.

This Week:

1. My cousin is having a baby girl in January.

2. My very good friend Cara had a baby boy in September.

3. I am having a baby in May.

Take your guess and come back next week to find the answers..

And don't forget to link up and play!! I'm totally addicted, you will be too.


5 comments:

Christy said...

I'm going to say #3 is the lie. Of course, I could have missed something too. I am old and therefore I have that excuse. :)

KLZ said...

I vote Cara had a girl.

Because I really want to read some pregnancy posts. And, well, I just love babies. So have one in May already! (Plus, this seems like it would be about the 3 month mark to announce).

Why can't I ever find your lie JJ?

Marlene said...

Yes, in true fashion - I am here and it is Thursday. Ha ha. So you know the meaning to just about every word I post, huh? I'm going to have to kick it up a notch!

This week's questions are DIFFICULT!!! You see, I think the whole thing about you expecting could very well be true, but it also could be that you want us to think you're telling us something when you're foolin'. Hmmm. Mind games.

Ok....I'm gonna go with that one.

I'll probably break my perfect record - but I'm gonna say you are NOT preggers. (And if you are, please don't pass your cooties around....I'm nearly 47 and can't afford to pop out a baby a la Kelly Preston style!)

The Drama Mama said...

Since Marlene is always right, I'm going to go with her. ANd I got you added to the linky. ;)

Thanks for playing along this week.

Dani Honeycutt said...

I am back!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!!! Oh so pretty!!!!

I am going to start a new blog....so be looking for me (aka Silver Thunder).

I dont know what your lie is but congrats....b/c I just dont think that is a lie :)

Love ya and I missed you