It's not really because I'm bitter, it's because I have to see him so damn much with him having the kids pretty much half of the time and having them at my house and all.
So I thought I'd explain that I really do have shit to bitch about..
- Perry doesn't shower. Or at least he only did about once a week when we were married (if I was lucky).
- He's a compulsive liar.
- Because he's a compulsive liar I don't know if my daughter is deathly allergic to shellfish and beestings or if he's pulling that shit out of his ass.
- And when I say compulsive liar I mean that for the first year of our marriage I thought he was an Army veteran.
- Turns out he flunked out of boot camp.
- He bullys Oliver.
- His mother is insane.
- By insane I mean that she believes that the Air Force has a special contingent of planes that fly around her house looking out for her.
- And she calls CPS on people when she gets bored.
- He's irrationally obsessed with image and wealth (or at least the illusion of it).
- This combined with his only nodding aquaintance with the truth has some interesting results.
- As in he will tell people that whatever he has or was or did was so high class, when it really wasn't.
- It's actually really kind of funny to watch.
- I'm pretty sure he's in the closet.
- So is just about everyone else who's ever met him.
- He trashes our house everytime he's here. Which is Wednesday, Thursday and every other weekend.
- So I have to spend my time with the kids cleaning up his mess.
- He also randomly moves shit.
- Though I'm pretty sure he only does that to see if he can push me over the edge into certifiable insanity as opposed to mildly mad.
- He's rude to Bean.
- He doesn't have any clue how to help with homework or school projects, and doesn't remember to have the kids do either on his days.
- He pronounces "gay" "gee".
Now do you see??
There's just so much to bitch about, I can't help myself.
It's like he's got a sign on his back that says: