Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Bully, A Driveway and A Book

There's this fanfuckingtastic little meme on Fridays..

BWS tips button



I love it.

It's hosted by 2 of my favorite ladies - Boobies and Christy.

And all you have to do is give everyone and everything that pissed you off this week the big ole finger.

See the beauty??

For me this week hasn't been so bad but I can always find something to bitch about so..

Fuck you Perry. I'm sorry that your mom is crazy and your dad is mad, and that you felt unloved back in the day when you were the fat, stinky kid. But that does not give you the right to bully our my son.

Fuck you Mom. I realize that you're too fat lazy to walk that extra ten feet so you have to park at the end of the driveway forcing me to either park behind you or park in the street at my own house, but, if you want your car unblocked, do it yourself. After all that's what you make me do when you park there and I'm already home and then want to leave again.

Fuck you my book. I have to wait two more years for the end of the story and it makes me want to jump off a building in despair depresses me just a little. Don't you know that patience is not one of my virtues??



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking bullies!! It's unreal. Let's go kick some ass!!

We must be related because I'm the most impatient person in the world.

Did you get a new layout? Looks fab up in here!

Xoxo

Ladii said...

ugh i hate being patient!

Im a new Follower from the fawk you friday blog hop

http://ladii-aponte.blogspot.com/2010/11/finally-fawk-you-friday.html

*.::alex::.* said...

Nope. no patience here, either!

Ummmm, what is it with bullies lately?!?! I feel like they are coming out the ehfing woodworks!!!!!

Christy said...

Bullies come in all shapes and sizes and it doesn't matter how they bully, they should just not exist. Yes, that means Perry. I'm with you on this.