Friday, February 12, 2010

Mommy Play with Me!!


I am apparantly I horrible mother. On Mondays my kids don't get home until 6 or so, and then it's homework, dinner, bath & bedtime. This Tuesday, I took them to the park to play while I walked. Wednesdays & Thursdays are Dad's nights and every other weekend we veg for the most part.
But I watch their shows, and read books (yeah ok, that's only when begged), sing songs (that one is whenever asked, and sometimes spontaneously, and often just to annoy), and I paint toe nails, and take shopping trips and lunch dates and all kinds of things.


But I'm not really a play on the floor with the Barbies kindof Mom & I'm am the most uncrafty person on the face of the planet, and these are the kinds of things Talullah loves. So she's taken to telling me:


Mommy you NEVER play with me.

I have no answer for that.

No comments: