Sunday, May 23, 2010

I got an Award!!


This is so cool!! I got a blogger award from my good friend Miley of Woman Confused .. Her blog is actually one of only two that I read regularly, and you have no idea how excited I am about this whole thing. Thank you!!


So apparantly there's a whole process involved, and you're supposed to:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers (or as many as you can) who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

#1 - is covered, but I'll cover it again just because - Thanks Miley!!

#2 - 7 Things about me (and this part is a little dicey, because as far as I know only 2 people read my blog, and they already know just about everything about me - oh well, I guess we'll review anyway):

1. I get bored really easily. Usually this translates into hair cuts & colorings, or maybe some rearranged furniture. But occassionally it gets a little out of hand.

2. I hate little yippy dogs, even though I own one.

3. I have stuppendously bad luck. Like the epic kind. I'm one of those people, that if I touch it, it's bound to be screwed up in some way. I've never even won $1 on a scratch-off.

4. I'm a little fanatical about personal hygiene. I think it's because my ex-husband showers twice a month (almost literally).

5. I am certifiably insane. I see things that are not there (like cats walking on the top of my cubicle at work), and sometimes I think that I'm a giant (which I'm not at 5'5").

6. I like sex - alot. I'm one of the abnormal women who want sex more than their husbands. And my husband has a very healthy libido.

7. I have some issues with over-sharing. I like honesty, but occassionally I forget that not everyone wants to know if they look fat in that dress, and they also didn't really want the answer to the question they just asked. I have trouble answering simple questions, like "How are you?"


#3 - Again, I have a few issues with this, because I don't actually read alot of blogs, but I do love the only blog besides Miley's that I read..

Chels, from Just A Little Bit Diva

I'm starting to think I may have to start reading some more..

No comments: