Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Greatest Enemy



Laundry is my enemy. I hate it. The worst part about it is that I could do all of the laundry today and there would be another massive pile to be done on Tuesday. You're never finished.
And maybe I could stand it if all I had to do was sort it and then wash it, but people think you're a slob if you don't put the laundry away!!



And then there's that.
I mean, of all the things to wash towels are probably the easiest, at least they are to fold, but this is ridiculous - that's two weeks.
Like four - maybe six, of those are me and Bean's. The rest are Oliver and Tallulah's. It's like they need a separate towel for each digit. It's insane.


I can't wait until they're tall enough to reach the washer. I'm never touching their laundry after that.

No comments: