Friday, May 28, 2010

I Have the Coolest Son Ever or How I Failed Horribly

I took Oliver over to Alien's today. (Alien being Oliver's father, it's a really long story, but biologically speaking Oliver is not Perry's son). And Alien was talking about how Oliver needs to start doing "guy things" - obviously I said yes, and explained how that's not my department, Perry's a pussy (which Alien totally agreed with) and Bean hurts (another really long story), but Alien is more than welcome to take over.
Then we left and Oliver and I were talking in the car.

Me: Alien wants to take you to do "guy stuff", would that be okay with you??

Oliver: Yeah!! Because you know, I've lived with females my whole life.

Me: What about Dad??

Oliver: Well, he's a shemale.

This is the point where I failed horribly, because I shouldn't have laughed at that, but it was fucking hysterical. Mostly because I'm pretty sure he's right.

2 comments:

Candance said...

OMG, I love this! I laughed hysterically!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Thanks!! I seriously doubt he atually knew what he was saying (or at least I hope he doesn't), and that really made it funnier.