Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 Truths and a Lie

BWS tips button

Tell me 2 truths and a lie and make me guess which is the lie. You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by
1.Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2.Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3.Link up
4.Reveal your lie the next week!



Last week I said:

1. The road trip that we're taking this weekend will be Bean's first with the kids.

Absolutely true. Bean and I have taken several road trips together, but never had the opportunity to take the kids.

2. Bean and I have been stuck in a car together for 18 hours straight and no blood was shed.

True. That's how far Colorado is from Houston, and we like to drive straight through.

3. I have been stuck in a car with the kids for 18 hours straight, and will never do it again.

Big fat lie. I've never been stuck in the car with the kids for more than 12 hours, and actually they were angels.


As for this week:

1. My sister is her own second cousin.

2. My sister is the first born, last born and only child all rolled into one.

3. I am a middle sister.

Take your guess and come back next week for the reveal!!

4 comments:

Copyboy said...

At least you came clean about your fib. BTW...I made you blog of the day today.

Anonymous said...

WOW this is a toughie! going with number one as that one I cannot quite figure out how to make it possible.

The Drama Mama said...

Ha. THese are great. I would love to see how she is her own second cousin, first born, middle child, last born and only child all rolled into one too. So, I think #2 is the lie. I'm probably dead wrong, but, there it is. Thanks for linking up and playing along!

Marlene said...

I was RIGHT AGAIN. There is no end to my intelligence (or lucky streak, however you want to look at it.

This week, #3 is the big fat lie. You're not a middle anything.