I have no coherent sentences for you, so I'm going to cheat and use bullets. Because I can, and I'm a secretary, so I love bullets.
- This migraine will not quit. I don't even know what day I'm on anymore.
- I'm not hallucinating yet, though, so that's good.
- I have found (completely by accident) that jack & vicodin are an excellent combination.
- But I'm not an addict.
- And now I have K's Choice in my head.
- I broke my ex-husband's car.
- It was totally fun.
- It also wasn't my fault, in case you were wondering.
- I still kindof hate people.
- Especially certain people.
- I'm not telling you who.
BeanI can control my inner monologue.
- It's almost time for my follow-up with Dr. No Personality.
- I may yell at him.
- He'll probably want to give me more drugs.
- But not the kind I need.
- Tallulah got moved out of her original class and put into the smart kid class.
- Because she's smart.
- Her original teacher was bummed.
- Because Tallulah's an angel for everyone who is not me.
- And also because I give great teacher
- Oliver convinced me to buy him a fedora and some truly hideous fake glasses.
- Oddly enough they kind of work for him.
- He also brought home a fundraiser packet.
- Less than a week after the first day of school.
- I hate Fundraisers.
- With a fiery and intense passion.