I'm really excited, because this is the first Fawk You Friday I get to really participate in, and I've been trying for almost a month now (fawk you life!!). Plus I found Fuck You Friday, and we all know I have NO problem actually saying "fuck", so it sounded pretty fantastic too.
What a week, my list could really be endless, but I'll keep it short and sassy for you.
- Fawk You to my beautiful and wonderful children. My house is rat infested because ya'll had to have those stupid rat dogs and now that you have them, you think I'm going to be cleaning up their shit?!?! Think again.
- Fawk You to my boss who says the same exact thing and tells the same exact stories day after fawking day. You have an office!! Why don't you go there?!?!
- Fawk You to Bean's Food Poisoning. I lost two perfect-will-never-come-back-to-me nights because of you.
- Fawk You to my loving mother. When you said you would do the grocery shopping now that you're retired, I kind of thought you'd get the shit that we need. And when I tell you that I have gained 40 lbs in 6 months, egg rolls, little pizzas, quesadillas and klondike bars do not fall into that category. Especially when you did not buy a single leafy vegetable or any meat or milk or bread or anything really that will not go directly to my ass.
I feel better now. Don't you??
* I also need to add a big fawk you to my phone who is not letting me comment on anyone's blog today. WTF?!?!