Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation Part 5 - Back to Texas and Recap

We had a moderately uneventful flight home on Monday.

Except that on the first death-plane by some gift of the aviation gods, I was able to fall asleep, until halfway to Dallas a flight attendant, leaned down next to Bean’s head and yelled:

Do you want a drink, sir?!?

W.T.F.?!?! Do you think that two people who are asleep with drinks in the seat pocket in front of them want a drink?!?!

I wanted to kill her. And I did not get back to sleep.

And then there was the two hour layover where I got to contemplate the next death-plane ride with nothing in particular to do.

Fun.

I did, however, get alcohol and that was nice.

To recap:

Planes = Bad

Family = Good

Friends = Fantastic

More than a 4 day stay = Not happening. Ever.

No comments: