Aunt Crazy gave me TWO awards!!
If you don't read Aunt Crazy, you really should and I'm feeling all kind of like a rock star because she even knows I exist, because she has a crap-ton of followers and she's just AWESOME!!
Thank you Aunt Crazy!!
The first award is the Plastic Joy Award. And I have to list 5 people I would screw for the fun of it and pass it along to people.
There's Gerard Butler, who I have been in love with since "Phantom of the Opera" -yes, ladies, he's the phantom..
And my future ex-husband, Colin Firth.. Oh yes, Mr. Darcy!!
Then there's Hugh Jackman, who incidentally can also sing.. (and could probably lift my fat ass up by his pinky with that gorgeous body)
And Johnny Depp who would never ever give me funny looks when I say weird shit, because really, he has no room to talk..
And last, but not least, Orlando Bloom, who is just fucking beautiful.
So, because I'm really curious about these two ladies lists, I'll pass this award along to:
Miley at Musings of a Confused Woman
Miss Nikki at My Cyber House Rules
The other award is the Naughty or Nice Award.
The rules for this one are: answer the questions then pick people to pass the award along to.
1. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? Hmmm.. this is actually kinda hard because I'm not really a prankster.. But I have convinced people that I was my own twin before.
2. If you could take a trip anywhere out of the country where would you go? Why? Oooh.. London, or just England in general really. I want to see all the historical stuff, because I am actually that big of a nerd.
3. Who plays the most influential role in your life? Probably Bean or maybe my cousin, Connie.
4. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex? Yes, and he is. I don't really get the whole insane jealousy thing, it irritates me.
5. Favorite candle scent? Dreamsicles
6. Next movie you're excited about seeing? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - November, baby!!
7. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban? Vagina. Really - who decided that the name for female parts should be called a word that sounds so gross.
8. Do you have any relatives in jail? Yes, sadly. But they're like 3rd or 4th cousins - I'm not really clear on that whole degree of cousins thing.
9. What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager. Socks pulled all the way up your calf, with short/skirts. And, embarrassingly, the whole saggy pants thing started when I was a teenager..
10. Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper or on TV? I don't think so. At least not a real newspaper, I was one of the editors of my high school and college papers.
This one I'm passing on to Christy at I'm Just Sayin' because she's both Naughty and Nice.