Friday, July 30, 2010

Letters of Intent and Follow Me Friday

Foursons


Dear Fencing Instructors,
You can stop changing the day and time and location of Oliver's lessons anytime now.

Thank You,
Oliver's Mom




Dear Bean,
If we don't have any glasses in the kitchen, you should probably check the blackhole AKA your truck before asking anyone else.

Helpfully,
Your Loving Wife




Dear Co-Workers,
I am not your mother. And only one of you is putting out. So stop leaving nasty ass shit in the community refrigerator for me to clean up.

Sincerely,
Your Secretary



Dear Walgreens,
When I go to drop off a prescription at the drive-thru and you fail to provide me with something to put on top of it so that it doesn't fly away and then it does fly away, I am NOT in the mood to chase after it through the parking lot.

Irritably,
Your Customer



Dear Dr. No Personality,
I wouldn't have asked you to help me lose weight if I could lose it by myself. And while I may be a little vain, that doesn't make my reasoning irrational. If your entire family was overweight too, then you might be neurotic about your weight too.

Fattly,
Your Patient




friday-follow

5 comments:

Kameron said...

My husband is notorious for collecting all of our cups in his truck. Half the time they come back inot the house stinking too! Men! Yuck!

Foursons said...

I would be so peeved if my kid's lessons changed days and times every week. What is up with that?

My oldest son hoards our cups in his car. *sigh*

If my prescription flew away I'd be asking for free medicine.

Thanks for linking up and I love that your my newest follower!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

I am a new follower from the Friday blog hop

Hope you can stop by and visit my blog!
http://shining2save.com

Have a great weekend

Kari

Mama Hen said...

This is so cute! You have a new follower! I look forward to following your blog! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Anonymous said...

My husband leaves all the cups in the Suv and water bottles.

I would want to change coaches if they kept changes.

Sara

http://deepintheheartoftexas2.wordpress.com