Like all these cool things that have convinced me that I’m totally in love.
- Friday Follows – LOOOVE them!! That shit keeps me busy at work for hours !! I like the whole new people following me and stuff, but really it’s about keeping me from being bored and it rocks my socks off!!
- You can pre-post shit!! Did you know that?!?! It’s the coolest thing EVER!! It means that all the random ass shit I write at work I can take home & pre-post to show up on my blog later in the week & then I’m looking all kinds of productive!!
( everything is blocked at work, and my phone really doesn’t like to post shit – it’s way too smart/cool/kickass for that, or maybe I’m just not smart enough to figure out how to do it. So I write stuff and save it and post it when I get home..)
- Bloggy people are so nice. Actually, it’s probably more like the people who don’t like you silently lurk, or at least that’s what I do, I’m not going to post a comment on someone’s blog saying “You sound like a total dickwhistle and I’m never coming back to your sucky blog again!!”, and I’ve never had a comment like that posted on mine. So bloggy people are nice. I like them.
- I’m not the only one with a split on-line personality. Several people that I follow admit to having a “normal” blog and a “crazy” blog. I like that, it makes me feel less sneaky.
- Closely related to 4 but just a little different - Reading about people who are almost as crazy as me makes me feel warm & fuzzy. And the plethora of them supports my theory that everyone is a little crazy, but no one but me, Bean & Miley like to admit it.
- The guys at work also like the blogs I do, and if I read an entry out loud to them, it’s good for at least a 30 minute conversation.
- Blogging and blog reading from my computer is WAY easier than doing it from my phone.
Of course, not everything was good, but obviously, since I’m still here, they weren’t that bad.
- When I follow more than 3 blogs I have one hell of a time trying to keep shit straight.
- Bean thinks the Bloggess sounds like me. And at first I was insanely flattered that he thought I was that awesome, but then, after he said he couldn’t read her because he can’t keep up with his own randomness much less hers, I realized it’s not that he thinks I’m that awesome, it’s that he thinks I’m that random. Fuck. So much for my self-esteem.
- Mom is the nosiest person EVER!! I was typing up an entry for later and she passed through to make her dinner and was all “Whatcha doin??” and I said “Blogging” and I had minimized it, so she was all “What you don’t want me to see what you’re writing??” and I’m all “No, not particularly”. So she huffed away and said “That’s ok, I’ll just read your blog later. Unless it’s a secret blog…..”
WTF?? I’m 29 fucking years old. It’s not a “secret” blog, it’s a “NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS” blog.
Grr. This is why I have two blogs and thank my fucking lucky stars that my mother is not computer savvy.
I need an incognito picture. Maybe Miley will help.
- Blogging all day long sucks my phone battery like a porn star.
There are still some things that confuse the shit out of me, though.
- What the hell are memes and all those other weird blog words (that I can’t think of now that I’m trying to ask about them)??
- Do I have an email address??
- Am I supposed to have an email address??
- How the hell do I make this numbering thing look right?!?!