Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Too Random for My Blog

I know Wednesday is random day, and I've already posted twice today, but I have some requests to fill.

First, Bean requested that I post this:

I am the Queen of Romance.

I randomly asked him if he would ever get a chin implant, because seriously, he has NO chin, and I don't really care, but I think about plastic surgery all the time for my no boobs, so I was wondering.*

And then I was picking a piece of something off his forehead and he said something about his uni-brow, so I I asked him if I could pluck it. And he said no, because he's going to the store to buy beer, and I said I could pluck it tonight when he went to bed.

So he said, Oh baby!! That would be HOTT!!

And then he said I must go blog about this right now

So look at me all being the good wife and stuff.

*He said no, just in case you were wondering.

And then, a couple of people have asked about "Word Up Yo!" and "Fawk You Friday", so here's the links for those.


BWS tips button

Though here's the actual post from last Friday.

header 150x150

And here's the actual post for this week's Word Up Yo!

9 comments:

Christy said...

I am SOOOOOOOO happy you are letting everyone of your followers know about Fawk You Friday. You are the best! And I'm always laughing at your posts.

Jennifer Juniper said...

No problem!! I mentioned it and they've all been crazy, because you know anyone who would read my blog would be very into Fawk You Friday.

Cari said...

Yay for more Fawk You Friday people!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo - home time tonight for you !!!

Judie said...

Boobs are highly over-rated. They work the same regardless of the size. I had mine reduced. A chin, however, is much more important. The general public tends to think of people with no chins as sort of whimpy. This of course is completely untrue, but a fact nevertheless.

What I want is a neck-lift. I was born with a neck muscle that doesn't curve in nicely, giving me that swan appearance--no,no,no! It angles down at a 45 degree angle and makes me look like I have a collection of chins of decreasing sizes in a pouch. That is my dream! To have my neck done.

cathyjoy said...

rocky mountain chocolate factory is the bomb!!! nom, nom, nom!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm so bummed that I can't Fawk You this week!! Ya'll have fun without me.

Judie - maybe it's not so much that I need boobs, as I need a smaller ass and thighs to match my current no boobs, but I kind of like my ghetto ass, so I need boobs to match. I'm lopsided, it's sad.

Cathyjoy - I can't wait, chocolate is my friend. Bean promised me some if I'm a good girl.

Sarah said...

LOL! You are a hoot!

Marie Nicole said...

Thanks... I'm so gonna do the fawk you thing!