I got an award from Kelly over at Mommy's Kicking Cancer's Ass. Thanks Kelly, your blog rocks!!
There are rules, and we must always follow the rules. ;)
So 7 things about me - which is actually kind of hard, because I tell everything all the time..
- I'm addicted to caffeine. Really cannot do with out it.
- I'm a bear in the mornings, as in Oliver once told Tallulah to leave mommy alone until after her first cup of coffee.
- I drive a PT Cruiser on purpose.
- If I touch a plant it dies. Always.
- I love shoes, especially super high heels.
- I'm not a huge fan of other people's children.
- I have some friends that I hang around with even though I think their morons.
And 5 people to pass it along to..
- Christy at I'm Just Saying
- Bluzdude at Darwinfish2
- CathyJoy at A Little Too Crazy to be Cool
- Tracie at Stir Fry Awesomeness
- Best Kept Secrets at World's Best Kept Secret
I also got one from Christy at I'm Just Sayin'. Thanks you!!
The rules for this one are:
• Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
• Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
I already did this, but there's no such thing as too much thanks. So, thanks Christy!! I love your blog, and if you guys aren't reading it, you should be.
As for my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience:
- I try to blog with HONESTY. I don't post things that I don't believe (at least for the moment).
- I blog because I need THERAPY, and putting everything out there is very theraputic for me.
- I try really hard to be POSITIVE, though sometimes that's not possible.
- I also blog because I think everyone should know they aren't ALONE in their insanities.
- My experience is that putting things out there gives you some PERSPECTIVE.
Now for the pass along..