Sunday, June 27, 2010

You Love Me, You Really Love Me!!






I got an award from Kelly over at Mommy's Kicking Cancer's Ass. Thanks Kelly, your blog rocks!!

There are rules, and we must always follow the rules. ;)



So 7 things about me - which is actually kind of hard, because I tell everything all the time..






  1. I'm addicted to caffeine. Really cannot do with out it.



  2. I'm a bear in the mornings, as in Oliver once told Tallulah to leave mommy alone until after her first cup of coffee.



  3. I drive a PT Cruiser on purpose.



  4. If I touch a plant it dies. Always.



  5. I love shoes, especially super high heels.



  6. I'm not a huge fan of other people's children.



  7. I have some friends that I hang around with even though I think their morons.



And 5 people to pass it along to..







  1. Christy at I'm Just Saying


  2. Bluzdude at Darwinfish2


  3. CathyJoy at A Little Too Crazy to be Cool


  4. Tracie at Stir Fry Awesomeness


  5. Best Kept Secrets at World's Best Kept Secret









I also got one from Christy at I'm Just Sayin'. Thanks you!!


The rules for this one are:




• Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
• Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

I already did this, but there's no such thing as too much thanks. So, thanks Christy!! I love your blog, and if you guys aren't reading it, you should be.

As for my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience:

  1. I try to blog with HONESTY. I don't post things that I don't believe (at least for the moment).
  2. I blog because I need THERAPY, and putting everything out there is very theraputic for me.
  3. I try really hard to be POSITIVE, though sometimes that's not possible.
  4. I also blog because I think everyone should know they aren't ALONE in their insanities.
  5. My experience is that putting things out there gives you some PERSPECTIVE.

Now for the pass along..

  1. Kelly at Mommy's Kicking Cancer's Ass
  2. Miley at Musings of a Confused Woman
  3. Miss Nikki at Life's a Bitch
  4. Timoteo at Catnip
  5. Candace at Crazy Texas Mommy
  6. Holly at Are You Serious
  7. KLZ at Taming Insanity
  8. Aunt Crazy at Aunt Crazy's Here Ya'll
  9. Jennifer at The Momma Nerd
  10. Jules at Jules Out Loud

8 comments:

Candance said...

You gave me an award!! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! I'm super stoked-even if I don't post it due to reasons I posted on your blog where you had a meltdown about what blogging group to join. Technology can kiss my ass.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Lol.. you have no idea how long it took me to do this post.. I feel you.

bluzdude said...

Thank you so much, Jennifer, that's unbelievable. I will try to maintain that versatility in everything I write. Not only will my blog be informative and entertaining, it will also make julienne fries.

Kelly said...

Your welcome & thank you :)

I hope you have a great week!!

Sarah said...

I love learning more about you! I giggled at "I drive a PT Cruiser on purpose"! LOL, I don't think they're terrible, but DH calls them "PT junkers". He thinks they're ugly, but his aesthetic opinion means nothing to me because he thinks certain things look good, when in fact it looks stupid (like him attempting to cover every square inch of our yard in vegetation!).

Jennifer Juniper said...

LOL.. I love my little PT.. unfortunately I'm anout to have to trade cars with Bean, but I will say that I'm gonna look hot driving his black truck.

bluzdude said...

I was thinking about buying a PT, then they had to go and stop making them. Bah! I thought they looked cool. (Although I admit I wanted to paint a big ZZ on the side of one.

Thanks again for the VB Award... I just did my post about it: http://darwinfish2.blogspot.com/2010/06/award-to-wise.html

Marie Nicole said...

SWEET ASS! My poop talk has substance... Oh joy be me! Thanks biotch, now I have something to talk about tomorrow! (yeah right, coming from the chick who posts like 2-3 times a day...)

Thanks, I'll honor you when I yab about it! Or when I figure out what my 5 words are... Poop is definitely one of them!