Thursday, August 5, 2010

2 Truths and a Lie

BWS tips button

Tell me 2 truths and a lie and make me guess which is the lie. You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by
1.Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2.Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3.Link up
4.Reveal your lie the next week!
So last week, I told you that:
  • With the exception of one, every man I've ever dated has proposed in some way or another.
    True - with the exception of Alien, Oliver's biological father, ever man/boy I have ever dated has at the very least talked marriage plans with at least moderate seriousness.
  • Oliver is taking tap classes in the fall.
    Lie - Oliver is taking Hip Hop in the fall. Way to go Momma Bear, Kristy & whoever the hell anonymous is.
  • I once toured Europe playing in a Band.
    True. But, it was a band consisting of french horns, trumpets and clarinets, not guitars, drums and keyboards. It was the summer after my senior year in high school and it was way cool.

    On to this week's list..
  • I am 5'9".
  • Bean is the 8th sex partner I've had.
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn was my cousin.


    Take your guess, play along, and next week you'll see the answers!!

13 comments:

Marie Nicole said...

5'9" -- aaargh, I'm sure I could (or is that should) go back and read some of your posts, I'm SURE that info is there somewhere but that would be like cheating, so I'll go and guess that yes this is your height, I do perceive you as tall anyways.

Bean is your 8th -- wow, wow, wow, I find this number low, but since every guy you dated asked you to marry them could be a clue here, so even if the number is low I'll say this is a lie, and that you've been with fewer men than 8.

Stevie WAS your cousin -- the fact that you mention WAS and not IS, is throwing me for a loop, why past tense, why not present, I don't get it, this is the truth, I think there is a story behind this.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh my Nikki.. I LOVE how much you're thinking about this!!

When are you going to play so I can reciprocate??

Marie Nicole said...

How do we link up though? You know like the other linky things... I can't figure this one out! :(

p.s. yes I am a clutz AND an over-thinker...

The Drama Mama said...

Hmmmm....I want to go with #2 as your lie too.

And thanks for linking up. :)

Chels said...

Alright, I'm opting out of the game this week. I was told that since I know the answer, I'd just be spoiling the fun...But good luck with your guesses everyone. You're all on interesting tracks. Lol.

Miley said...

Nikki, I love you... The whole "WAS, not IS" thing... Gosh I love you.

Did you know he's dead? Just saying...
I know the answer since I've known Jenn for a long ass time so I'm not playing along. BUT, I am glad to see I DID know the answer to last week's! yay me.

But for realz... hip hop? He's the whitest whitie in whiteville honey... second only to my pasty ass pale white child!

Jennifer Juniper said...

That's exactly why the hiphop classes Miley!! I mean come on, the poor boy has to have something to balance out the fencing!!

Miley said...

Hmmmmm.... Uhm....
OK, yea, I got nothing. My kids is as white as they get, with the soccer and the karate and uh, ME as a mom...
Just don't let him wear his pants on the ground b/c I WILL slap him upside his head and go all ghetto on him!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I've already "pants" him once when he was just goofing around.. no worries.

Marlene said...

I'm gonna go with the 8th sex partner being the LIE. :)

Christy said...

I'm going with Nikki on this one. Bean is not your 8th partner.

Timoteo said...

I'm going to say that 8 is too low a number (not that I'm implying anything, of course...hee hee).

Daisygirl said...

tough tough tough! I'm going with number 2 as the lie!

Fun Fun Fun! Hope your thursday is going fabulously!