Friday, August 13, 2010

Fawk You Friday & Fucked Up Friday Follow

BWS tips button
One Crazy Brunette Chick

It's time for Fawk You Friday!!!!!

And it's even better, because CB's back and so is Fucked up Friday Follow!!!!!

It's been one of those weeks, I've been waiting for this..

Fuck you judgemental busy-body ass people who think you know the whole story of someone's life based on what you see after spending five minutes with them.
You don't know anything. Mmm-kay??

Fuck you Perry, again. You don't get to come into my house and tell me what I get to say. If you wanted to be able to do that, then maybe you should have worked a little harder on our marriage.

Fuck you Dr. No Personality, still. I'm still gaining weight and now my fucking migraines are back, so thank you very much. And fuck you.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Tell Perry he can't come over any more. He doesn't deserve to. How dare he say you aren't allowed to say certain things. And, in that vein, I don't pay attention to what other people think.

Dani Honeycutt said...

I definitely here you on the busy-body's.....that reminds me of that song by Korn..."DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!" cuz I'll take em out. A few weeks ago, one of those asswipes came into my house....when I say came into my house I mean she just opened the door and walked in. She saw me charging like a bull and she hurried back out. I dont care if she has cancer or not, I was going to take her ass out...out the front door (for all you people that have pity on her) but really Jennifer, you know what I mean LMAO

Dani Honeycutt said...

*HEAR I mean...you know, with my ears LOL

Anonymous said...

i'm a new fawk you friday follower!!!
aimee
http://themomwhostayedsober.blogspot.com/
http://diaryofausedtobefatty.blogspot.com

Daisygirl said...

K I love how you said fuck instead of fawk...you rock!

Fuck judgmental people they don't matter anyway!

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows one of those busy bodies..not cool.

I think Perry should be banned from the house..not a fan of him!

Why is it half the doctors I've ever seen are fawk you worthy? Gah!