Friday, August 27, 2010

Fawk You Friday and Blogstalk Friday

It's Friday!!

BWS tips button
I do realize that it's called "Fawk You" Friday, but I'm sorry, I cuss with every other word that comes out of my mouth. I'm not holding back now.

Fuck you Shrinks. It's not nice to play around with people's sanity just for your own amusement. I bet you record those calls for "quality assurance" and sit there at your Shrink parties laughing your asses off.

Fuck you Migraines. 4 days is too long. You're not going to make me miss work or punch my husband in the trachea. So give it up already. I will, however, someday find someone to cut off my head, and when I do, you are toast.

Fuck you Perry. When you walk in to pick something up "real quick", it does not mean "stay for 30 minutes", especially not in the middle of family dinner.

Fuck you Mom. My doctor's appointments are none of your damn business!!

That's enough for one week, I think.

Also there's CB's Blogstalk Friday with her new nifty button.

One Crazy Brunette Chick

5 comments:

Christy said...

There are treatments for chronic migraines. Ask your doctor to put you on one of those. I hope it's better today. :)

Anonymous said...

I RARELY have migraines but had one a few days ago and honestly...I don't know how you cope...that is some of the most brutal pain EVER! I hope you don't kill anyone! ;)

Perry---you know what I think. lol

SMooches babe!

Miley said...

Really, really... stay in the fog for the migraines. I like you better when you're foggy b/c then you're not upset.

and I would have a total long post about the fuck you thing, so THANK YOU for letting me email it to you instead :)

Judie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Menopause, no migraines! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sara said...

God help me, a migraine for 4 days? That's just cruel.

I'm lucky in that I can (usually) sleep mine off.

Whenever I have one during the day, I tend to walk around with sunglasses on and then everybody thinks they're really funny when they say, "Oh, I know what you were doing last night!"

Oh, you mean writhing in agony? Great, thanks d-bag.