Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU



I'm a little late, but I'm going to play anyway..

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?

Oh fuck, absolutely not. Probably because I live in Texas, and most of the mustaches around here are very bushy and live on the faces of the over 50 cowboy crowd, but no. Absolutely not. (If you ever read this Bean - NEVER grow just a 'stache, the Van Dyke is fine, goatees are great, no 'staches in my bed, thank you.)


2. What's the last concert you've been to?

Umm.. I think it was Darius Rucker, maybe..


3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

Well keep in mind that I was only 9 in 1990, but I really liked Growing Pains. Kirk Cameron was cute. Plus, young Leonardo DiCaprio.


4. Were you named after anyone?

Yes, two of my aunts.


5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?

Depends on what they are. A shirt, probably not, underwear, absolutely.


6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?

Read, watch tv maybe. God forbid I actually do some housework.


7. What is your favorite department store?

I really like Dillard's. I'm not sure why, I just do.


8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?

Hands down bikini line!! No more waxing or shaving would be fucking awesome!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

I totally agree with the hair removal. That would be so great. No blogging? What? I would shrivel up and die.

Best Kept Secrets said...

Mustaches are gross.
Young Leonardo...mmmm *drools* I loved that show.

Daisygirl said...

oh I like goatees!!!

Growing pains was fabulous!I agree underwear hella ya they are being washed!

Hope your weekend was great!

Marie Nicole said...

You were 9 in the 90's?

Jennifer Juniper said...

In 1990 yes I was 9.

But I'm firmly clinging to my age. I just had my last birthday ever. That whole "aging gracefully" thing is for the birds, I'm going down kicking and screaming.