Monday, August 23, 2010

What's in There??

We're going to start a new little periodic feature, because this has been cracking me the hell up, and it's not fair that I don't share it with y'all.

One of my co-workers, FNG, drives a truck. And really, you just never know what you're going to find in the back of FNG's truck. One day it's beer boxes, the next, uprooted plants, who knows..

This was today:




Yes, that is a green toilet.

I told you, I work with a bunch of redneck men.

I have no idea what he's doing with it or where he got it, but it's in the back of the truck today.

Since it appears to be with all of his fishing stuff, I can only assume it's for use when he fishes, but God, I hope not.

I also hope that it's supposed to be green.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Years ago when I left the starter husband I rented this beautiful beach front house.. all except for the master bathroom. All blue. Tile.. walls.. floor and TOILET! A blue toilet. Sometimes I just stood and marveled at a blue toilet.

Judie said...

Hey! I recognize that green toilet! It came out of my mother's house, circa 1957! Maybe he collects fine antiques!

Daisygirl said...

haha, ya know that would be really fun to just walk around and take pictures of what is in peoples cars...haha! I guess if ya gotta go you can just stand the toilet up!

Marlene said...

Hopefully he's gonna sit on it while he fishes, and not use it as a "cooler" for the the fish....or worse, his beer.

Cecelia Winesap said...

It could have been coral pink! I believe the sea green and coral pink toilets were in the same line of 1970's pastel bathroom appliances!

JoJo said...

Hahaha I used to have a mint green toilet like that. Maybe it's mine!

Christy said...

It's not just any green crapper, it's a green crapper with a white seat and lid. Style!

Candance said...

Okay, the crapper from the side of the road here in town is missing. I'm not saying the two are connected, but I'm not saying they're not.

Best Kept Secrets said...

wow. Whiskey Tango.

Anonymous said...

maybe he is going to take off the mismatched seat and make a planter for his yard?

Sarah said...

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

LOL, the garbage pickers are always out in full force on Wednesday nights around here! Maybe I will take pics of them. There is one family that rides around in a beat up truck (kids and all) and fills the back and the attached trailer with any junk they can find...

Aunt Crazy said...

This made me LAUGH, out loud, while I'm reading this blog when I'm supposed to be working...

Aunt Crazy said...

This made me LAUGH, out loud, while I'm reading this blog when I'm supposed to be working...

Sara said...

A toilet AND gasoline.

This guy clearly has big plans for the weekend.

Unknown said...

That's a very good idea to start. The pictures are very demonstrative. I like it.Keep it up.

glorry