Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 Truths and a Lie

BWS tips button

I am not actually playing this week.. I've got nothing, but I couldn't leave you hanging from last week.

1. I once killed a frog just to watch it die.

Lie.

Are you kidding me, Bean would divorce me on the spot. Have you seen his picture on the sidebar?? I told him this was the lie from last week and he pouted about it for 45 minutes!!

I did however once kill a frog completely on accident.

2. My favorite band of all time is Queen.

True.

I love Queen. "Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon", "Love of My Life", "You're My Best Friend".. I love it. They make me, laugh and cry and sing along.. It's perfection.

3. My husband calls himself the Uni-baller.

True.

Bean has this hideous gray hoodie and he also only has one ball. So when he wears it, he pulls up the hood and calls himself the Uni-baller.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love me some Queen and all the songs you mentioned are some of my favs.

LOL to Bean for a good sense of humor, though I cant imagine someone married to you that didn't have one!

Great post =]

KLZ said...

Man, I'm sad you're not playing this week because I LOVE guessing these.

I'm always wrong, which I hate, but the game is super fun.

BigSis said...

Now I don't feel so bad for where my brain went with #3. I love people with a great sense of humor!

Marlene said...

I'm so glad you're not the sadistic frog killer you almost made yourself out to be.

Marie Nicole said...

wrong again! shit if these were tests to determine if i can be your friend i'd fail. failllllll!!!!! can i still be your friend though?

Judie said...

Is Bean going to be pissed that you told us??

Miley said...

I <3 Bean. Especially the part about how when I met him, he had 2 nuts, but now he only has one... and he has such a good attitude about it.
He doesn't let ALL people call him uniball(er), just SOME people, right?

Sara said...

I had to look back at my guesses.

I thought #1 was true?? What kind of a sick, twisted bitch am I?

Damn. Now PETA is going to be all over my ass.